Yu-Gi-Oh (in under 1 min) Yu-Gi-Oh (in under 1 min)

Lol

I really enjoyed this :D
Probably because I've seen Yu-Gi-Oh once or twice myself, and I know what you mean :D

arcadia-dragonia responds:

lol yey, good to know I'm not the only one who notices his cheating ways.
Thankie

The Greatest Attempt The Greatest Attempt

:D

Congratulations :D
You are the first x00 000 submission to make it to the portal :P

GentlemanLock responds:

I am aware of that, thank you.

Walk-Smash-Walk Walk-Smash-Walk

Awesome =D

Just awesome :)

&amp;lt; lightBot &amp;gt; < lightBot >

yay

It's a good game, though it's an old concept, it's fun :)
A bit easy though, I must say, but still :P

Coffee Shop Coffee Shop

Nice

I just had max everything, with low prices, so I got a good reputation. Then I just raised the price slowly, and I made a shitload of money :P

Oh, and the pope came :D

The Sea of Glomp The Sea of Glomp

Good times

Ecco the Dolphin.. That was quite a while ago :)
Good times :D
5/5

Eternal Train Eternal Train

Happy days

Very calming and happy :) I really like the flute, both the sound and what it's playing, better get that VTS :D

I can really picture the whole train-thingie, now I come to think of it, the drums kinda sound like a train.. :P

Great job!

WritersBlock responds:

Thanks. loltypo VST... :D Yeah, just search mini DiZi in KVRaudio.com
It's limited in terms of diversity, it only does the flute sound, but I just love how it does it really well, perfect for nostalgic songs. I really like the train effect from the drum break, although I'll probably turn the volume down a little bit and give it a little more variation. Cheers for the review.

mindthings-Heaven mindthings-Heaven

Nice

It's pretty nice, very calm indeed :)
I don't like the thumps that come at 00:25, but other than that, I like :D

Cyan Cyan

Have I head this before? :O

Hmm.. The beginning of the solo was a little dissonant for my taste, you landed some lines on some rather (IMO) weird notes (I'm no fan of +11 :P). Then it got better. The middle-part was nice, maybe a little bland (mashing thirds for example). The parts without drums were in y opinion the most tasteful ones. Some parts were kinda "look, I know the blues scale"-ish, while others were more in my taste :)

There's two things I think you should do; move away from A-minor ;). I've not heard everything you play, but of what I've heard, everything is A-minor. Second thing, I think you should try improvising on the chords a little more, not just play a fitting blues scale. For example, try sticking alot to the thirds and sevenths of whatever chord you're on. I think you would evolve as a musician if you did these two things.

Jurian responds:

I know what you mean, but I'm in my second year of piano lessons now, I agree with you on the chord part. I just like A minor, so if you like to see me play in another blues scale PM me and I'll make you a song =P ain't that super cool